Alcohol Rehab Derbyshire has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
The Work That We Do
Alcohol Rehab Derbyshire provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Derbyshire.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.